Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I thought the Magic Tulip fine. The bar/restaurant staff werent the most talkative unless you made an effort but for a relaxing holiday it was fine for us.
We went half board and were surprised there was a half board menu. Ok it was the same menu each day but there was a decent variety to try something different most nights. For £5 a head it wasnt going to be amazing but it was better than i expected.
The rooms were nice and spotless and cleaned daily. Ours was the last block and werent cleaned until very late afternoon which was a bit awkward at times but not really a problem.
I am surprised at so many negative post about it, but i thnk British people want certain things to be like home (e.g. food) but its just not going to happen.
I loved the fact it was small and no fight for sunbeds etc.
We were going to go back but the Karbel beach reviews swung it for us, until the last one that is!
Would happily go to Magic Tulip again.
I understand some people have emailed the hotel to ask for a particular floor for their room to avoid the floor with no view.
How receptive to this are they and when should i email, i am going the end of August.
Thanks.
Tip:- Email them using the enquiry form and not the email address.
They came back to me pretty quick using the form.
Ask for Block 2, high floor (which is directly over the pool).

Lisa :)
Lisa,

sorry to be a pain, all i can find is a reservation form rather than enquiry form on the website, is this the one to use?
Thanks.
Email: ofis@karbelhotel.com

Mention that you are staying in the Karbel Beach

Lisa :)
I have just booked to stay in this hotel. What is the best room to stay in? Can anyone give me a room number/block/view to ask for?
I have just read the posts and think I need to ask for high floor overlooking the pool!!
Thanks
Block 2 is the best one to ask for. Room 212.

Lisa (England)
We are staying at the above hotel in May and was wondering if there is any entertainment? If not is there anywhere near by we can go?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.