Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Kavos
76 Posts
Hey people,

Me and my 6 mates are hitting Kavos on the 17th July 06. We live in Romford Essex (just out side London). Anyone else going out there around that time? Email me or add me on Msn if you want to meet up or chat bout it

edit e-mail removed for security reasons please use pm facility

wizard
Me n my mate(s) are thinking going to kavos too but not sure! Have any of you been b4?
Im going to Kavos on 21st July until 5th August. Anyone going to be there then?

We are all buzzing about it and heard great reviews. About 15 of us going it will be awesome.
8)

Any 1 staying at Trabukos Studios?
Whats going on tolly? All booked now, should be wikid. If any people are going to be around from 21st july, send me a message and have a chat!! :D
  • Edited by Craigy*H 2006-01-24 20:13:04
Craigy, please edit your post to read in English not phone text abbreviation
see terms and conditions

wizard
ARRHHHHH, this holiday is going to be so paht craig and tolli, cant wait for it. last yr was such a laugh, let hope nobodhy falls off our balcony this year!!2 weeks is going to be so killer, may have to have a few easy nights after lasts years antics!!
Cant Wait!!
hey, about 17 of us cambridge lads hitting kavos on july 21st, for 2 weeks, if anyone is out there the same time, message me on here to chat.
craig :P
hey krusey22
me n my m8s r goin kavos on the 11th july. we're from romford 2 how strange is that? we're only going for a week so we jus miss ya. im so excited!

Welcome to HT please abite by the terms and conditions DO NOT USE PHONE TEXT ABREVIATIONS

wizard
Hey brunettebabii, u k?

message removed use of phone text abreviations please abide by the terms and conditions post in english only

wizard
Hi ive been to Kavos 5 times and know it well so if you have any questions or info you would like to know i will give it a go.

Heidi
Travel Agent

edit to remove advertising

wizard
hi krusey im ok, u?
can't wait till the holiday. i'm getting so excited. How comes u decided to choose kavos? we don't know anybody that has been there we just kind of decided on it after many days of looking at the thomson website

**Do Not use Phone Text Abreviations or post Will be Deleted**

wizard
hey me and 4 of ma girlies are headin out to kavos on the 26th june cany wait!! will b 2nd time in kavos was so good last year we knew we had to go back!! flying out from glasgow! :D
Hey everyone. I'm going to Kavos on July 7th for 2 weeks....will be my third time there, cant wait! They'll be 5 of us there, 4 from Nottingham, and the other from Newcastle. Its gonna be extra mad this year as it will be one of my friends 21st whilst we're over there. If anyone is gonna be there at the same time as us, and fancies a chat, please PM me.

Mike
Hi all, can't wait .
It's gonna be mint, it's my first time there and hopefully it tops last year's trip to magaluf.
we are in kavos at the start of may (8th-15th) on a 2wenty's holiday, flying out on the 20.25pm flight from manchester. any others travelling that day or even flight?
hi heidi, was just wondering if you knew where about the ekati apartments were situated as opposed to the 'main bar street' any help would be great. Dont suppose you have a link for a map of the apartments either do you? sorry for being cheeky
hi do you mean the Etaki & Corina if so it is set a little out of kavos but not to far to walk....you will make it in your high heals.
http://people.bath.ac.uk/mn2orm/map.htm
this is a map that shows you where your apartment is if you scrol down you will see the venue and 42 street thats the middle ish of kavos
sorry about my typing im holding my baby so if anything is spelt funny thats why
heya,
were going to kavos on 10th july for a week, 6 18 year old lasses from east lancashire! staying at lemon grove hotel. flying out at bout 11pm from manchester

cant wait for it!
thank you so much heidi for that link to the map, its brilliant. i've been looking for something like that for weeks. thanks again
sarah
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.