Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Kaya Bekek
6 Posts
We too stayed here in 2003 & 2004 and had two really good family holidays. Apparently there were some issues involving guests becoming ill while staying there and Thomas Cook had to stop sending guests there.

I see that the Kaya Belek now appears in the Thomson brochure for 2008.
Hi

Ive not stayed at the Kaya belek, but have the Kaya In Side, it's classed as ultra all inclusive with Wings now instead of thomas cook. So from our point of view would not hestitate staying in the hotel, for quality of food etc, however I dont think the resort itself is that big at the moment from reading reports as we had been looking into staying at the sun zeynapp in belek in 2008, but changed mind due to location. Best thing would be to found out more for yourselfs on the location, everyones own views can be so different.

Have met people that have stayed at both kaya in belek and side, and loved both :)

Kindest regards
snow-white
I think it was 2005 when thomas cooke flew all there guests home from the kyaa belek because of a stomache bug in the poole the hotel said it was all clear but thomas cooke brought in there own people to carry out tests and found the poole to be infected.they no longer use this hotel.I have stayed next door in the sun zeynep 6 times since then ,but never heard any bad reports about it .

Bluepeterno1
Hi

Yes it was 2005, cos thats when we should of stayed again at the Kaya in side, and t/cook pulled holiday 5 days before departing for holiday. However, the Kaya belek hotel was still open, ans some guests staying the hotel t/cook changed us too calle dthe kaya belek, and they sent over a taxi and laid on everything for them, including the top suite which they offered them to stay in for a few nights, nothing was to much trouble, which is how the kaya group work.. Like I said before would not hesitate to stay in any Kaya hotel.

Snow-white
Thankyou everyone for the info Cheers 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.