Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Kaya Side
9 Posts
Theres a HT member named Snow-white who has stayed at this hotel but I think the British tour operators stopped going because of problems.If you go to page 2 on the Turkey forum and look for Hotel Sunrise Queen you will find her posts on there.If you click on her name and previous posts and scroll down you will find her opinions and why the British tour ops stopped going.
Hi

Yes, it was me :) who stayed at the Kaya Side.

It was our first time to turkey, and on return we re - booked to go back to the same hotel, and we have never done that before !!

Sadly, just 4 days before we were to return T/cook cancelled our holiday after a fall out with the Kaya in Belek.

This is superb hotel, in a nice area, within 5 mins walking distnace is a parade of shops and bars etc, and the dolomus bus stop to take a small (no more than 10 minute journey depending on the number of stops it makes to pick up and drop off) to Side centre.

This hotel is now with Wings so i have found out.

If you have any questions please ask away, and i'll try and help you. Although its been a couple of years some things may of changed..

Would recommend this hotel for sure.

May i ask where you have seen this holiday, and are the prices good ? We are cureently trying to balance the pennies, so we can go back this later year in sept hopefully.

Kindest regards
snow-white
Yes, the Kaya is excellent! We loved it in June of last year. We chose to get a villa instead when we returned in September... but that wasn't my decision (majority nonsense) But I would highly recommend it. Our rooms were spacious and spotless. the staff were as attentive as you could wish for, and it was easy to get anywhere from there (with a little assistance from the reception staff). Do indulge in a Turkish Bath... probably my favourite experience on the planet!!!

Have a great time, whatever you choose!
Hi
My family and I visited the Kaya Hotel about 2/3 years ago. We loved it, it's a superb hotel in a beautiful location.
Please could you post a link to the website where I can book this hotel? Thanks Sandra
My family stayed at Kaya Belek Aug 05 2weeks. (during these 2 weeks many people became ill including my family ) however the hotel did arrange a day visit to Kaya Side. Found Hotel to be nice clean & staff very welcoming at Side. They showed us rooms , although they were not big enough for family of 4. A lot of changes were also happening with a large amount of building work changing bungalow rooms ? making family rooms. The food we had on the day was fine & hotel right on beach. Hope this is of use.
Angie :)
Hi

It was these problems at the Kaya Belek, to why we were not allowed to stay at the Kaya Side, as Thomas Cook fell out with the Kaya Belek over health & saftey, then the Kaya group stopped all t/cook holidaymakers from using the Kaya side too. So missed out on a another fab holiday... still gutted to this day .

regards
snow-white
We went to Kaya side in june 2001 and really loved it, the rooms we had were 2 seperate bedrooms and enough beds for 6.
the food was the best we have had and would have gone back this year if we could have found it in any brochure.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.