Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
i think that is the kervansaray restaurant. the hotel has trees to one side and a grave yard to the other
i went to the kervansaray july 06 the hotel is great, the staff are very friendly, the food is good a bit repetative but you would only get the same in the restuarants, there is a dolmus down in to town you just walk about 5 mins down from the front of the hotel and just stick your hand up when you see a dolmus they will stop anywhere and it only cost 1lira each and they come about every 5-10 mins, please ask me any questions and i will try to answer them for you
I have booked an all-inclusive to the Kervanseray Hotel in Marmaris in August. Does anyone know if you have to pay for air conditioning in an all inclusive hotel. I have always went self catering previously
I don't think you should have to pay for the air conditioning at this hotel.
I am going there on the 1st June so I will definitely let you know when I get back but should not think so! :D
hello
i booked an holiday last year to kervansaray marmaris for this may for 2 weeks all inclusive for me my partner and 3 children when i booked it i was sure it was a 4 or 5 star but now its gone to 3 star :think .
as anyone been here and was it ok .
thankyou debbi

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.