Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Erm cough.........and of course holiday-truth.com :pele

Our Reviews of the Hotel Kervansaray Here
Whoops - silly me :oops: I was so intent on finding out what people thought of the hotel I completely forgot this site has hotel reviews :!:

Have now read them and on the whole it sounds good :D
Thanks, Sue
This hotel is really good, we went last Sept and could not find fault.

So much so we are going back this year!!
:lol:
Can I just say that I had a great time at the Kervansary! For some reason my review for the hotel has been overwritten with someone elses although it still appears under my name.

I did not express the sentiments shown under the name 'Sooz' and do not wish to be associated with them! Would one of the moderators please delete this review and restore my original!

We thoroughly enjoyed our week and found all of the staff to be most helpful!
:x
Sue

EDIT: The matter has been referred to Admin for investigation, following your post in the Help & Assistance forum
David HT Mod
has anybody been to hotel kervanseray where abouts is it and whats it like
Hi Sues,
There was also a topic on this hotel Jan 26th. Go onto next page and you will find it.
any one going to hotel kervansary in july
sorry :oops: the hotel kervansaray marmaris :oops:
Hi
I went to Kervansary last year and i was abit worried after reading some bad reviews but let me tell you they couldn't do enough for you! The best holiday ive ever had highly recommend
:D
You must do the jeep safari that is fab :!:
laura :P
Hi there.....

Has anyone been to the kervanseray hotel this year and if so can you tell us your opinions of the hotel etc... We fly out from manchester on 3rd july "all being well" "flights dont change again" :(
Hi markadam

Can't help you directly, but there is a review below from May 2006.

Hope this helps.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/turkey/dalaman-region/marmaris/kervansaray-hotel-and-apartments/
Thanks for that..... Well all in all doesnt sound to bad, as long as the kids have food and drink, were happy.

Im still a bit worried about the sunbed shortage though so if anyone else has been this year give us a shout and tell wat u realy think, about everything including the sunbed situation.

By for now :lol:
hi due to travel to the kervansary hotel in marmaris tomorrow,anyone been recently?would love to know what it is like,what time does the all inc finish? is the entertainment any good?and whats the food like?we have 10 going 5 adults,3 15 year olds, and 2 10 year olds reviews would be great,thanks debs
hi Folks,

Just spoke to a friend who has just returned from this hotel, all-in-all she had a good time, although food was a bit boring after 2 weeks however the biggest grump came from her husband who said that you could drink a barrel of the beer on offer and you wouldn't get drunk!LOL it was neither the Wonderful Efes or Tuberg,something sounding like "pearla?" it was guff!

alistair
looking for map with this hotel on(street map would be nice).
has anyone been to this hotel in august before as we (8)are going there this august and would like to know how busy in the hotel. are there alot of sunbeds and how far is the beach(time and dist)and marmaris center. any info would be welcomed. many thanks
damon
The beach is a long, long way from the hotel as it is situated in a very quiet part of Marmaris (name eludes me)! Would take some time to walk there, even if you could remember the way - much better to take the dolmus!
Sue
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.