Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Have a look at this

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g306995-d654948-Reviews-Kingstork_Beach_Resort-Calangute_Goa.html

never stayed there but it is at the bottom of Holiday Street - opposite Daytripper road at the edge of Calangute.
Near to the Osbourne and Kamat and within very very east reach of the beach - nice location.

Holiday Street is about a 5 + minute walk from Over the dreaded Flames restaurant - my opinion -
Thanks Waterproof, just one more thing- how far is it to walk into Candolim?
I'd say along the beach to the bottom of Beach Rd about 20-30 min., by road about the same (if you survive,) by bus from the top of Holiday St, 5 min and 4 Rps.
Alan
Great place to stay ,the owners stanly and rowena are lovely ,good staff and really clean stayed there around 5 times. Annx
Thanks for the replys, just had confirmation from Stanley at the Kingstork so all booked :tup
163 days :cheers
I'm staying there in November its lovely and clean and a 2 minute walk to the beach.
Ginlizzy wrote:
I'm staying there in November its lovely and clean and a 2 minute walk to the beach

Ginlizzy!! Good to have you back!!! :tup
Bluemoon
I have replied
Kind regards
It's lovely - stayed here same time as Ginlizzy and had a great time - also had a great night out at Goan Heritage at one of their themed nights - you'll enjoy.
Have a great time Ginlizzy shall miss you this time :(
going in Feb, south for 10 nights then 7 nights Regal Park
Candolim
annx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.