Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Booked Kingstork for next Feb,let us know what its like,
the photo,s look good and its quite new
Ann :)
goa
Will see you there Ginlizzie - arriving on 20th November for 2 weeks. New web site looks good. Fiona [mod] going in October
Cant wait, I will try not to drink all the beer haha.
When I read about the tree rats I emailed them and asked for an upstairs room, hope they cant jump :yikes
We'll see you there oap
goa
Ginlizzie - also asked for an upstairs room - tell them to replenish their stock of beer and wine for us - we'll need it.
Did you hear about the tree rats aswell. Will tell them to keep the beer on ice. Have you stayed down that end of Calangute before oap?
goa
Stayed in Candolim in January Ginlizzie at Phoenix Park and had a great time. Some friends of ours looked at these apartments for us in February and said they were lovely so we thought - here goes. We can always get taxi to Candolim. Can't wait now.
Me to oap I think its nice and quiet. We went for a walk down there a couple of times but wasnt looking for kingstork, only read about it when we came back. The beach is nice and flat so easier to walk around and not to far from our favorite shack. Counting the days now :D
Ginlizzy what date are you going in november .....and tell me ...go on ....what is your fav shack :rofl OAP see you there when we all go to one of the meet ups ....colleen
Irishcollen
We land on 11 Nov and our fav shack is dreamers the road opp Bobs in its down the bottom and 1st shack on the left, we love the peace there.
When are you going is it the 17th are you at the pheonix park
We will be out on the 16th of november Ginlizzy ...for 3 weeks we are going to the prazeres hotel in candolim this time only 94 days its coming round fast gemma33 and polly50 will be there too ....colleen
Well deff meet up at some point. I like the idea of a shack meet up have they decided which one yet
I like the idea of a shack meet up have they decided which one yet

With gemma and colleen being there, the one that has the most honeybee :rofl
Sleep_r us has talked about a beach shack meet up and it sounds good to me a few members are up for it but as yet no shack has been named so we can all just keep looking out ....sleep_r us will keep us all posted .....colleen
ok ic will keep in touch with the forum and keep an eye open for the venue
take care
GL
Mary[oap] and ginlizzie just had a look at the new web site for Kingstork
it looks really good hope you both have a great time there in Nov,we are
staying in the South in Nov but will be in Kingstork in Feb we may come up for a day to see it.
Bye Ann :) :)
goa
Ann had a look at the website over the weekend and yes it looks lovely. Colleen - will see you at one of the meet ups in November.
Just had a look at the new website.
Cant wait :D Beers are on us oap
goa
We're up for that Ginlizzie - see you there
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.