No we leave on the 16th to go to the Highland in Candolim
after Fiona,s report we may be sorry but back there again
in Feb,may see you at one of the Shacks,we leave on Dec 2nd
Ann :)
See you there arraond and oap
goa
can't come soon enough now
Fiona
In the photos on their website there are no sunbeds around the pool. Did you see any Ta
yes- good sunbeds with towels provided as well
It gets even better :D
goa
Fiona, did you ake your own towels on to beach? When we were in Phoenix park in Jan they let you take their towels to beach, if not we'll buy some in Goa - thanks
I think I need to talk this one down now- I'll never get a room booked again :lol:
OAP besides being very white how will we know its you, I can't go round shouting OAP and if you shout Ginlizzy I'm running for cover :oops:
ginlizzy and oap you will both need to wear the H/Ts wristbands.
good idea sleepsrus.
What time are you arriving at Kingstork on the 11th GL?
We should be there around 11:00 am.
hope to see you also Mary!!
Ann :) :)
We wont get there till about 4:30 so have a large one waiting :D
goa
Ginlizzy - there'll be 4 of us and probably the only ones arriving from the Manchester flight - due to arrive in Goa 7.00.am - you'll still be asleep- we'll soon waken you up !
goa
Ginlizzy - just put photo in upload - me, daughter and 2 grandaughters. First time I've done it cos I've got new computer so I'll try a few more.
:wow OAP......yes you done it right the photo is lovely I have just had a wee look at it ...so now when I see you in november I can say hello .....colleen
Goa
Irishcolleen - just put a few more on- dead chuffed with myself. Got some from Thailand so think I'll stick few of them on.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.