Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
For those booked to stay here- you've got a gem of a hotel. We really struck lucky.I'll do a full review when I'm not jet lagged :D
Is Kingstork in any of the brochures, or do you need to book independently? Will need to have a look at it when I am out there, although I honestly cant envisage going to any other hotel but the Marinha Dourada.
we booked independently. We almost booked the MD but I'm glad we didn't. KS was brilliant and we would return. We liked the fact that you left your room and were on the beach two mins later.
We are staying at Kingstork to Gemma33 cant wait now
Does sound good Fiona. Will have a look and see if its in any of the brochures. Its certainly good to keep in mind as a back up hotel for us.
Ginlizzy we will come and meet you for a drink so we can have a wander about the hotel :lol: But you will be pleased to know that Fiona rates the hotel highly so your mind will be at rest.
I know, she has put my mind at rest. We walked down holiday St last year and had a look around and loved it. We didnt see Kingstork though because we didnt know about it then. Its not far from the quieter part of Calangute/Candolim strip of beach that we like.
And a whole month of it cant wait, see you there for a beverage or 3.
Good to have you back Fiona,and great news on Kingstork
just booked 5 nights there next month before we move to
the Highland,and we are also there next Feb.i think Stanley
must be the best in Goa to reply promtly to e-mails.
Will be there in 2 Weeks.
ANN :pele :sun
What date do you arrive Ann we get to Kinstork on 11th Nov
goa
Can't wait now Ginlizzie - see you there[well you'll hear us]
What date for you OAP
Ginlizzie we also arrive on the 11th,had booked the Alcove at
Vagator but was told its really quiet there untill the end of Nov
Ann :) :)
Goa
20th for us ginlizzie. Gemma33 - haven't seen Kingstork in any brochures, you just diy. See you all soon
Looking forward to it,what flight are you on? :fly :wave
Ann
We fly with Jetairways via Mumbai what about you
Our first time ever with the dreaded MON :shrug
ann
Flying with Virgin via Delhi in Jan then King Fisher
down to Goa
I've added my review here. I'll probably regret it as there are only 10 rooms and I'll bet it will get booked up quickly :lol:
Good review on Kingstork Fiona,2 weeks today we shall
be there.as you say Stanley is so promt with replying to
e-mails.
ANN :fly :sun
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.