Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
we stayed in the Kleopatra 2 apartments about 3 years ago.They were lovely and clean and staff really friendly.They are about a 10 minute walk away from the centre ,near to the market and mosque
Think these may be the kleopatra 1- suppose to be 100 meters from beach.
klopatra is 100 meter from sea near main road its lots shops brs restorants around there not bad dont worry:)
Are the Munamar end of Icmeler?
T :D he large kleopatra aparts are near the market, there is a smaller one of same name( same owner) down the road nearly opposite Tansas about 100mts. I stayed in the latter about 3 years ago, clean, quiet with a small pool as only 6 aparts. Very central to bars and shops. Hope this helps, Penny
Louise,
If you have booked the Kleopatra II Apts you will be near the Wednesday market approx 10mins from the town centre and 15/20 to the beach (at holiday pace). We are going back for the 4th time this year cos they are very, very good. Like most Appts they are family run and they do like to take care of you. The Kleopatra I is much nearer the town centre and only 5/10 mins from the beach. The main street is only minutes away but the Appts are tucked away on a side street. Either way a good choice.
helo all i am a first time user can anyone tell me what sort of facilities the apartments have it will be our first trip to turkey this july ,could you also recommend somewhere nice to eat for a teenage girl who is a :?: fussy eater
:lol: Stayed there 2 years running, ( been to Icmeler 5 times now)brilliant appts and great staff. Smiley and Rambo keep you amused by the pool, make sure you throw Smiley in and say Shaun and Christine send their regards!
Jake at reception is very helpful as are all the staff, rooms basic but cleaned every day, pool area also immaculate. handy for the market which is about 100yds away and is a must to visit.
Centre of town is about 10 mins walk away but there are shops and restraunts a couple of mins down the road. TrySummer Garden, loveboat, and the Waterfall. also Venice and Charleys never had a bad meal anywhere we have eaten.
We are going to olu deniz next week to see what it's like but guess we'll be back in Icmeler again in Sept, can't keep away.
You'll have a great time
Shaun
Hi Simon
We stayed there two years ago as its as Shaun said.The appartments are really clean and the staff friendly and helpful.There is a fridge in the kitchen area and the accomadion we had was twin beds in the bedroom and a double sofa bed in the lounge area.
We're going to Hisaronu next week but I wouldn't hestitate to return to the Kleopatra
Thanks for the tip ,not sure about throwing anyone in the water ,pleased to here about fridge ,we like our occaisional evening just chilling out ,watching the world go by.will pass on regards to all at kleopatra . is it worth taking water taxi to marmaris. could you advise on best way to take money to turkey cash cheques use atm. thanks in advance simon :thanks
Hi.dont't want to spoil anything,but we stayed at the Kleopatra last year,and for the short time that we were there ,we found the staff very nice,especially Jake,who couldn't do enough for us.However,having booked the room 12months in advance,and requesting a pool view,we were given the ground floor room overlooking the snack bar :( :( we couldn't sit on the balcony,as it was quite literally on top of the snack bar,and all the smoke and smells were constantly in our room,so we couldnt even open the patio doors.Jake was ,as I said very helpful,and as he couldn't offer us another room,took us to stay at another hotel,which turned out to be much better for us,as we had a lovely pool view as we originally wanted.The problem stemmed from the tour operator,Thomsons,who had us down as a last minute booking,hence the room,as it is left for last minute bookings.couldn't fault the staff at all,but i hope you don't get that room,it was AWFULL :!: :!:
Has anyone stayed at these apartments,the smaller of the two, 8 apartments
100mtrs from the beach?
Daughter going July would like some info prior
hi joan

what would you like to know specifically as i see there are a lot f info already on here, these apartments are owned by my husbands uncle.

sarah tokmak
As you say Sarah,plenty of info, it was just the location really as you get conflicting information, they must be up near to your apartments.
My daughter's going 3rd July with friend and children, wanted to be sure they were handy to most things.
Thanks everyone.Joan
hi joan

The kleopatra 2 is next to us, near the market. Hope this is of a help to you, i am sure it will be, if there is anything else you need to know then please let me know and i will as always do my best to answer for you.

sarah
Hi simon here stayed at the apartment july2005 can i suggest you read the review i placed on this forum. i hope the advice i gave will help ,all i can say is we will be back on the 14th of july :D :D :D
just booked kleopatra appts through icmeler on line for late august

anyone been this year

mark
My daughter is just on her way back from the Kleopatra, I will get her to write a report asap.
She was orig in the smaller Kleopatra apartments up by the market but asked to be moved, bad atmosphere there, she said ,never encountred any thing like it in Turkey before, will get full report later
You got me worried now we booked the kleopatra aparts for the 11th august 2 weeks with john at ICR hope everything is ok, i cant be doin with hassle on hols,someone let us know please, although not sure if its the one near the market or the centre of icmeler .cheers all. :?

Chris.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.