Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
They are lovely, have a fab location only 9 apartments and a nice size pool.

Lovely little relaxing bar next to the pool for drinks as well, quite fancy going there again my self next year :D

Nice size inside as well, good size lounge/kitchen area.

Dimrie has stayed there more recent to me, perhaps she can be of help as well :D
We stayed there last October for 2 weeks.Nice size apartments,ours on ground floor had a double bed and in lounge was a bed settee plus another settee.The apartments are very central and quiet and only a 5 minute walk to the beach.Would certainly stay there again.

Diane :D
Told you Diane would be of help :D
thanks both i am looking forward but a little bit worried as its is small as i have a 13 year son coming with us and worried about him being bored
we are booked to go to the kleopatra with portland are these sister apts, as i can only find the kleopatre on hotel reviews, but it has very good reviews but it says it has 32 apts, so im a bit confused, we did get it for a fantastic price of £312 for 3 of us on a package the flights alone were nearly £200 each, so what a bargain !!!
Karen I take it that this is not your July holiday for that price.

John
no, dont talk to me about the july flight with fc grr it got cancelled and i had a right time rebooking another flight at a decent price, as i booked flight only for july back in sept so prices have gone up loads

this is for oct for a week for 2 adults and one 7 yr old, not the half term week though, still brilliant price and not sure how they have done it so cheap, keep expecting an emailling cancelling it but i did get written confirmation when i booked it a few months ago
the kleopatra 1 aparts are run by the same family, "mete" is the name of his son,,,,,,,,, i think, well that was the little lad my son was playing with of an evening,,,,,, kleo 1 are nearer the resort center ans beach and kleo 2 are farther up the back of the resort near the market,,,,,,, still brilliant tho
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.