Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I'm pretty sure that I looked at this place a couple of seasons ago when I was searching for rooms for my family. If it's the one I'm thinking of it's off holiday St close to Roma and Little Italy.....if my memory serves me right Les (HT Member) actually booked into this place but couldn't find it when he arrived in Goa so went elsewhere??
The following link might give you some further info.
[url][http://www.goa-hotels.co.in/Kristal_Sands_Beach_Resort/accm_photo_gallery/url]
Hope this helps, GFF xx
Yes thats the place, it's right next to the Goan Heritage Hotel. You turn left off Holiday Rd at the tiny church next to the art gallery, and follow the lane right to it's end. It's a super location, about 50 yrds or so, and you are at Aggies shack, on what I think is the best bit of the whole beach. Alan
Yes. Kristal Sands Beach Resort is located just off the Holiday Street in Calangute. However, the owners Joe & Juliet have since Sept last year have leased out the hotel to some new mangement, *edited out*

We would not recommend anyone going there.
  • Edited by Fiona 2008-01-09 06:51:31
    edit due to libel
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.