Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Willmurr6
Have you booked to go here ?
We have booked to go in August, apparently it has been completely redone and is now a 4 star rating ?
I have booked to go here for my honeymoon in September, cant wait. :D
Hi Janeioannou,

Willmurr6 is going in June, and we go in August so thats at least 2 reports you will have to look forward to.
looking forward to your reviews - hope they are good.
Some friends of mine stayed there last year....they have booked to go again this year so they are obviously happy with it.
Well thats good to hear Earl, especially as last year a lot of the hotel was still 2 star, If I am right I think this year is the first year it is being sold as a 4* after undergoing a complete renovation/refurb.
I've a funny feeling they said it had been refurbed last year when they went.
Yes I think some of the buildings were refurbed last year and the rest due to be finished for this year.
Well It sounds nice now, glad to hear positive reports
Have been reading up posts on golden sands and see that it seems to be hilly can anyone tell me how our hotel is sittuated ie top middle bottom of hill,hopefully bottom ha.or any other info on hotel.
Thanks in advance
Willmurr6
Hi
It appears to be well up the hill from my 2003 cyrillic map of the area but the good news is there is a noddy train passes close by and the hotel is situated quite handy for lots of bars,restaurants and activities.
Patka
If you care to go on the following site, it will show you position of Hotel Kristal and a short brief of the Hotel.
http://www.goldensands.bg/map/index.asp
Cheers Tonyt
Thanks Patka/Tonyt for your replies.We go on 30june for 2 weeks really looking forward to it first time to bulgaria.The hilly part wont bother us too much as we have been to porto/rico gran canaria and it was hills and steps everywhere.
Willmurr6
Its right at the back of Golden Sands opposite Hotel Perla
Anyone been?
Whats the food like?
Anygood bars near?
Do the rooms have sky TV?
Hi Sladeblade

A few people have been recently and have given really good reviews-sorry dont know how to do links but I am sure someone else will point them out to you.

Heard its a lovely 4 star hotel, very clean, nice food,lots of bars nearby.

When are you going as we are also going to Kristal hotel.
Thanks Pink Lady
We go 1st Aug for two week from Manchester.
Me,Wife and 3 year old boy.
When do you go?
Hi Sladeblade,

Will see you there we also go 1st August-2 weeks from gatwick.
Me, hubby, and 2 boys aged 12 & 13.
We should meet up for a few drinks.
Hi Pink lady
Sounds good to me.
See you in the bar!! :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.