Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
We have a review from August here:- http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/bulgaria/golden-sands/pliska-hotel/

If anyone has stayed here and not done so, please add your review via the above link.

Many Thanks :cheers
its a clean basic hotel not far from party street , its got lovely pools indoor and out, and the food wasnt to bad when we were there
Hi Louise,
The report mentioned was by me last year. the hotel is well worth staying at my, my wife and me were well looked after. The staff are really friendly and the rooms are always kept clean with fresh bedding daily. We made some good friends with the staff, look out for Meto,nathan and the girls.
The hotel is close enough to party street and the beach but you do not get much of the night life noise when its time for bed :). Hope you have a grat time at the party.

Cornish lad ( Roger )
Returned from Bulgaria yesterday, used a very cheap 14-night package with the Pliska as the named hotel (as it was cheaper than a flight only) and spent a couple of nights there but most of the time at my own house - the hotel was fine, clean and the staff were very friendly & helpful.

It's ideally-placed for the bus stop to Varna, which is only around 200 metres or so away and a ticket costs 3 Leva.

Breakfast is buffet-type, with choices of cereals, cooked sausage/wurst, fried & boiled eggs, cold meats & fish, bread & rolls, pate, salads, conserves/honey, etc., so anyone should find something to their taste.

If your room is at the swimming pool side of the hotel, it is pretty quiet at night - mine was next to the pool area of the next-door Elena and the pumped-up volume there on Saturday night wasn't appreciated, as I had to be up at 01:30 for the transfer to Burgas.

The only downside to the package was having to fly into Burgas and endure the 2-2.5 hour transfer by minibus at each end of the holiday - it will make me appreciate flying into Varna at the end of next week more, though.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.