Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi - welcome back to the Bulgaria fold :glynis
I love the name of that hotel. Every time I see it it makes me smile. I think it sounds like something from Up Pompeii or Carry On :rofl
It certainly adds an air of sultry excitement to any would-be guests furtive imagination.....Will Ursula rise slowly from the Black Sea and wander provocatively up the beach and into the restaurant while I'm eating me All Bran...?

Quick Nurse, the screens.

...ooh err, shh, no matron, titter ye not.....my other half might just get the idea I chose it with some alternative motive in mind. As far as she's concerned it was her choice of hotel....tee hee.
just returned on friday from the nympha and what a little gem the food was excellent mailnly catering for germans and russian but to my taste also it was thar good weve booked again for june 19th 2009
I dispute the food caters for the Germans and the Russian, it's trying to please tourists from most of Europe, and it's what they think we all like.

Peter

PS Suits me as well!
from the comments from some of the british there the food wasnt to their tastes but then again many now aday dont stray far from mcdonalds but we thought the food great my 9 year old daughter tried scad and all types of food even soussed herring
anyone got any info on why the sharp price increase, we booked a few months ago , and when I looked again at the online brochure its gone up in price considerably
Inflation in Bulgaria, currency exchange rates, who knows? The consequence of EU entry was always going to be rising prices, pity the poor Bulgarians whose wages don't go up at the same rate.

Peter
it seems only the nympha has increased vastly in price its now more expensive than the kristal, and while its a lovely little hotel it is rather dated,
Monaco - Theres a lady named Pauline who posts regularly on a Bulgaria discussion forum.

She has been to the Nympha in Golden Sands this summer and seemed to enjoy her stay. Sure she could give you the most up to date information on this hotel and other useful info on the resort.

Look at website Beach Bulgaria.

Hope this helps.
same person so any info you need just ask
an update even though the brochure stated 1minute walk to the resort theyve closed the gate and its now at least 20minutes ok if your fit and dont mind walking, there no entertainment at the hotel but you can us facilities at the other hotels sunbeds are free but not outside of the indoor pool, and the life guard there must be the most miserable bulgarian Ive ever met, the hotel is basic , dated but very clean and the staff are great, the food is very good and varied, snacks consist of pizza and sandwiches fruit crisps etc, drinks are good and plentiful, since we booked for 2009 the price has increased, so we did wonder if they were going to modinise it as they are with the hotel oasis, that on the same site
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.