Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Quite a few it seems, we have reviews HERE

Peter
thanks peter-couldn't see for looking! i looked for hotel odessos (as per thomsons)and odessos hotel,didn't know it was "park"! good reviews though,will try to find it bb with another operator.
Hi Sue,

Balkan holidays do it b&b HERE,
not much different in price though.

Basil.
Hotel Odessos is in a quiet bit of GS ...but only a stones throw from the action...........I have never stayed in this hotel but have went past it it looked good from the outside.

My experiance of HB in GS is not good & all whether they are 2,3 & 4 star are all the same food wise. I'd always go BB or even better SC .

DOA
DOA

I think your idea of quiet and mine differ considerably. I wouldnt descibe the area of the Odessos as quiet, rather a bit less noisy than Party street.

The quiet area of the resort is from the Zlatna Kotva Hotel to the marina.

Patka
hi basil
thanks for that.i had a look and theres not much in the price.the one i found was with thomsons and i would rather use them than balkan as my sister had a bad experience with them.we went to the dana palace with thomsons and their rating and description was accurate.haven't been since june 2004 -wonder if much has changed?
sue
Hi Patka,

I have stayed in the Perunika on the side that faces Party street, so by comparison where the Odessos is it's quiet, but not as quiet as the other end on GS where I have also stayed.

DOA
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.