Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
kurt apartments
3 Posts
Hi FIDIV, we are going to the Kurt Apartments at the end of June for the 3rd time. They are quiet, clean, family run apartments in the old town. If you know where De Ja Vue is, there is bars accross the road. Turn right at the first corner and walk up the lane. At the top of the lane, turn left and the Kurt is the first apartment on the right. There is 2 blocks of apartments and there is only about 30 apartments in total. These apartments have a twin bedroom and a sofa bed in the livingroom. This sofabed is only suitable for 1 person although it is advertised for 2 (bit of a squash even for children). The apartments are clean and well cared for, with the cleaners in every day. Plenty of wardrope space and coathangers supplied (save space in suitcase). The showers are much to be desired, but then again this is Turkey! The fridge is great and keeps all your liquids cool (cola, effes, milk) as well as aftersun (brill on burnt skin). Around the balconies are beautiful flowering shrubs. There is 1 large pool, but is quite deep with no shallow end, best for adults, or older children who can swim. A small paddling pool sized baby pool is next to the pool, and is about knee deep (adults). For the past few years that we have been visiting the Kurt, it has not been busy, which is great for us, but not so great for Mr Kurt and his family. He has a boat and will take guests on boat trips - we have yet to go with him so cannot comment on how good these are. There is no entertainment at the Kurt, (at least not for the past 3 years) but this depends on how busy they are. The first year we went, they were very busy, and there was a Turkish Night and bbq. Hopefully they will be busy this year (for the Kurt families sake) but for my sake, I like my little quiet bit of paradise. I hope my rantings have helped you and if you want to know anything specific, just ask. My hobby is waxing lyrical about Icmeler and telling everyone how great it is.
Check out our reviews for these partments HERE

Kath HT Admin
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.