Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Re: Lagos Marina
25 Posts
Hello Carper, as pandy1956 has put about Luis's bar this is a nice bar, but if you want to do a Karaoke then you need to go to the bar next door to it, it is run by the same people and does food as well I think it is called the Astria or some thing. If you find the Hotel Tiverli Lagos at the back of the bus station then you are on top of it, they do Karaoke twice a week but can't remember what nights it is on. If you go on the site below you can get a free map of Lagos and on it, it shows you were it is on that.

http://www.freemaps.net

Dave.

P S we have just come back from 2 weeks in Alfufeira and got the train to Lagos and on the way back we had a drink in Luis's bar so it is still there.
Yes, the O'Artista next door is owned by Louis. He is a very good personal friend of ours,
so we always tend to forget his restaurant next door is called a different name.
We always call it Louis's too.
He's usually got some sort of entertainment, including karaoke, but not sure what days.
lovely bloke Louis. Can't wait to pay him a visit over Christmas.
thanks for the replies very much appreciated.

Not took the kids to Portugal before, i assume its like spain and kids are welcome in most bars.
Yes carper, kids are ADORED in Portugal. Always made welcome. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.