Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Im not sure you can.

I know they are avalable to book with Eclipse and First Choice Holidays.

Kath x
Kath is right here! There was a thread about these apartments last year I think, and I went and visited them. They are under contract to First Choice and that is the only way they can be booked I'm afraid.
Miss Chief1

Stayed in these appartments last year. Excellent facilities, reviews in Hotel Review section, would recommend these to anyone.

Peter D
miss chief 1 . we stayed in these in september 06 and they are fantastic ,however I would recommend booking through eclipse direct as they are part of first choice but a lot cheaper. :tup
Thanks for all the replies, I'd read the reviews first and that's why I really fancied staying there.

Problem is we've booked our flights already so booking a package isn't an option this time round :(

Neverthless I'll deffo consider them for next year. I will pop in and visit in April though to have a look around.

Thanks again :thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.