Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
you just can't stay away, can you!
i would think you will be ok for availabilty, but with the price of diesel it may be that you will struggle to get a real bargain.
i've got 2 flights booked for september. and am trying to book for october and november, but the prices are too high at the moment-i'll have to wait for another ryanair sale-and they have cut my afternoon flight from the winter schedule. i'm now looking at barcelona as i don't fancy either a 6.30am flight nor a 2300 hour one.
lets hope the prices for fuel drop soon.
hope you get a deal.
Hey, i'm not planning to go, the suitcase will be packed to go to the caravan - however, if some nice company wants to throw me a bargain, i may not say no!!!

Had an email from Club C with their 'bargain' hols at the mo, and considering it's high season, some of the prices ain't too bad. Ok, they are based on four sharing, but come the crunch lets be honest ... they either drop the price with few days to go, or i put down the phone!!!! :rofl I also sensed a slight sense of desperation in their late bargains email, methinks companies are struggling to get rid of hols

I'm in a strong position to get something, if the price ain't right then i aint buying, and i'll keep my cash for driving abroad (hopefully) next year :tup
Some ok looking prices on the various coach sites just now, but i'm gonna be a real annoying haggler when i phone any of them up in a few weeks!! :D
Anyone else looking for a late season coach cheapie, or is it just me?
The joy of not having school age kids, lucky you CM

One day that will be me ;) :sun2
The joy of not having kids at all!!!!!! :rofl

It does make for a strong bargaining position when i have the caravan as my fall-back.
Didn't realise that Castell Montgri closes on the 27th September this year .... guess that rules out a late season cheapie to there then!! :think
EDIT - On checking their own site, it seems to be 28th, which is a Sunday, so that might be ok (It said 27th on an Interbrava flyer .. tsk tsk Interbrava!)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.