Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Letoille is not between Icmeler and Marmaris it is a minutes walk from the beach bang in Icmeler.

John
Hi
letoile is a lovely hotel. Friends of ours stayed last year and are going back this year. John is right about it being right near the beach in Icmeler. The only drawback about the hotel is that it is AI. Icmeler is a town full of lovely restaurants and bars. Best restaurant Lighthouse in the square, best bar - they are all good. Icmeler is the best place. :D :D
Lovely hotel. Only down fall I would say is the food. A stroll around the back, and your on the beach, right by the Jetty to book your trips :lol: The L Etoile pronounced "Le Twa" I was told. When we went in the resturants and the Turkish people asked which hotel, aparts, we were staying at, Dont say the L Etoile because they say "You Very, Very RICH" I wish. Would def return but like H/B now. Toooo many resturants to chose from and very cheap too. All in All a fantastic choice of Hotel. Happy Hols. Anna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am really looking forward to going now !! If the food isn't up th scratch we will eat out as it is so cheap.

Thank you
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.