Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
bethyoscar22,

You may find members Hotel Reviews for the Sunrise Hotel, Marmaris useful as well as members Resort Reports for Marmaris and Icmeler.

Darren
We stayed at the Sunrise a few years ago and had a great time. Very nice hotel, with good food, great pool and bar. Located at the Icmeler end of Marmaris, but a pleasant walk along the front to the marina. Plenty of reasonable bars and restaurants nearby.

The Dutch bar/hotel next door can be loud, but the music is turned down/off about midnight so you should still get some good sleep. Corridors were carpeted when we went, which helps keep the noise doen in the hotel.

Enjoy, you should have a great time.

BTW, one of the party in the hotel asked the rep on our boat trip which was the best hotel in Marmaris. The reply was, you're staying there.

:wave:
Hi,we are going to the Sunrise Hotel at the end of august.Booked this particular hotel because it looked so impressive when we stayed close by at the Emre Hotel last year.An idea for for travelling to Icemelar is to either take the dolmus and return by boat taxi,or vice versa,the boat taxi will drop you right beside the Sunrise.Have a great time and leave some efes for us! :tup
Returned from the Sunrise a couple of weeks ago, and I have to say it is one of the best holidays I have ever had. Hotel is lovely, very clean and good food, and the staff well what can I say, they make the place.

Loved it, anything you want to know just ask.

Have a wonderful holiday - wish I was coming with you :(
Review added :)
Kath x
Well I have just returned this morning from Sunrise and you were all right. It was perfect. We loved it!!! wish were still there!! :sun2

I am going to write a full review to add to this site to let everyone know how wonderful it is!!

Did anyone do the Thermal Therapy Departure day?! TERRIBLE. I have done a thread about that too.

Thank you all again for putting my mind at rest. you were all right Sunrise was excellent!!! :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.