Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Your local Catholic Church in the UK must have a world wide directory in its Parish Office, or why not contact the local tourist board ahead of your visit by internet. You might also contact John Toohey, who is a member of HT who lives locally by pm. I'm sure he'd help you.
im going out next week my mum and dad are looking for a mass so let you know
I don't think there is anywhere near, without getting a trip to a Greek island for an Orthodox service there.
hello i email the mamaris church group and the times on the web site are all correct, hope this helps
There is mass held every Sunday at the Virgin Mary's House above Ephesus, just outside Kusadasi.
Icmeler is a fair distance from Kusadasi - about 3 - 4 hours!
Yes I know that...but I posted this information for anyone because someone else said they might have to go to a greek island :really and also for anyone who might be closer to Kusadasi and would like to go to mass.
http://www.marmaris-church.com/home.htm

that was open and mum and dad went mass took about 90 mins both turkish and english very nice service and had tea and biscuits after
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.