Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
well be choice of good hotels in playa den bossa.

club don toni.=tui
palm beach hotel-superfamily place.loads to do for kids=.tui
bahamas hotel.-thomascook

first two are run by fiesta hotel group.nice food loads to do for family of all ages.big pools
bahamas is thomas cook,refitted last year new rooms.nice big pools again.the fiesta hotels do loads of sporty things in day and silly games as well.plus the normal darts pool ect.

all the hotels do a/i either full or just the drinks option.which you can book when you get there.the 3 hotels are a little out of main resort but only 10/15 mins away.palm beach is a little further to walk.longest beach on island.waterpark/bowling/alley/funparks/grazygolf/small funfair/loads of bars shops places to eat.not far from ibizatown by bus.

choice is yours at the end of the day.when you thinking of going anyway?
If you want a 'good' all inclusive then stay away from the GPS group who have numerous hotels around the island. Yes, they are cheap but certainly not to everyone's taste.

The Fiesta group of Hotels have a good reputation - as well as the ones mentioned by djwoody - they have a nice one at Cala Nova in Es Cana (if you fancied going back there) which had a nice trendy beach bar built next to it last year (not part of the A/I).

I guess it comes down to what you are looking for in a resort ?

John.
Good tip John,i was fiesta for years then tried gps same hotel (Algarb).Now this year i have gone with Sirenis hotels.I say playa den bossa thinking there is lots more to do for the 13/17 year old.
hello and thanks for the replys.I cant amke up my mind which hotel :( Everytime i like one Hubby dont or vise versa lol.
Does anyone else get stressed out choosing a hol? Or is it just us.

What would you sugest if i choose to go FB insteas of AI?Which hotel?

Theresa a couple of places in Tenerife i like so if we cant decide on Ibiza think we may change our choice.

Vicky x
your kids will love you.if you go ibiza.you still don;t say when you planning to go on hols.price might decide the outcome.
A http://good all inclusive hotel in either Tenerife or even Lanzarote would be my choice.
We have been to several in Ibiza and although the beaches are better there and we really love Ibiza, the hotels in the Canaries are better. I am sure people will recommend hotels to you but if I could put in my two pennith, I would suggest any Riu hotels, H10 hotels, Roca Nivaria, or my favourite - the Bahia Principe Costa Adeje.
Hope you have fun deciding!
Have to agree with some of the other posters- any of the Fiesta hotels would be suitable and the food is fantastic. While I think that the hotels in the Canaries may be of a higher standard, it is better as a winter destination. Ibiza is a much nicer place, in my opinion. It is so much prettier and with the much shorter flight time you can't go wrong. I must admit to being biased as I have recently come back (9th year running!) The Fiesta hotels in Playa den Bossa may be suitable. My teenage sons loved the Cala Nova in Es Cana.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.