Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
She posts on another forum under a different user name. Her visa arrived safe and sound earlier this week.
Phew! Thanks for letting us know. :cheers
:D
Well folks it arrived yesterday so pleased, been packing i don't know if i can manage with 20k and 5 hand luggage kepp taking things out and then putting things back in tut :rofl

Thanks brenliz where are you staying !! i am at my friends house next to the Santiago, Yes gemma it has been a while since i been on lol.

I would like to thank everyone for the kind words and encouragement , It means a awful lot to me, I would also like to wish you all a very merry xmas and a happy new yr. xxx
have a great time and enjoy every minute, what a relief to get the passport back in time
have fun
jane :cheers
Have a great time Walks!! Forget what has happened and enjoy yourself!! :cheers :sun2
Good to hear your visa arrived Walks.
I hope you have a great holiday, look after yourself x
Walks, are you back? How did it go?
:cry
Hello everyone, I had a real good holiday, apart from my ex turning up, but he did keep out of my way and asked my ex freind and her hubby to keep him away, on my return i had a text just before i left for airport to say he had returned to uk and moved his partner in,!!!
then when i landed to stay i was not to to go to the bungalow and he would sort out my belongings and send them to me. i arrived to find the women was no other than the woman who he had joined to go on holiday with so theyt a good friend like themt both left her husband and mother in law there, to cut a long story short, the police came and got them out of there little love nest :yikes
I hope no one else as a good friend like mine :yikes
Oh dear Walks :( So, let me get this straight. Your ex's new bit was supposed to be a friend of you both? She's left her husband and mother in law in Goa or in the bungalow?

Were you in the bungalow prior to your hols and when you got home he was there with 'her' and he was going to send your stuff onto you? Glad to hear the police shifted them on :tup
she she was our friend met them about 4 yrs , and they kept deieng anything was going on they where walking around goa at night hand in hand when james stayed with his 82 yr old mum, and they told some other friends that they where seeing each other for a long time. There friend went straight to James and told him what they had said, they flew back before me and they had moved into the bungalow that i had been living in on my own for months, he had been staying with them under the pretense that he was gutted about our break up and all the time he was sleeping with her :yikes and because he had moved out previous the police told them to get out.
its but me right back again back to docs again today. so if any one knows who they both are. ...... and ......... then you know that now they have both been cheating on there partners. :cry
well, all i can say is that they are welcome to each other, people like that do not deserve a decent partner, they dont seem to care who they hurt in the process.

let them get on with it, they will never be able to trust one another becasue they know what they have done behind their ex's backs to be together, she wont trust him and he wont trust her.

chin up, just remember that you are better than them :) please dont let it get you down

Jxxx

l
Walks that is just so awful for you. What Jane says is completely right and they deserve each other. You deserve so much better.
Just wanted to agree with Jane and Gemma, you deserve better and you are well rid of both of them.

I am glad you had a good holiday and now that you have done it once, you know that you can do it again. I hope 2012 works out better for you.
:)
Hold your head up high, Walks, be proud of yourself and stay strong.

You are lucky to have got rid of such a waste of space. In time, I hope you meet someone who deserves you.

These two CLEARLY deserve each other!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.