General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
They can't hold an Atol because they are based in Spain. I have no idea how an agent can book a flight that doesn't exist. It can't happen, and presumably you had the confirmation which you checked was correct when you received it? The flight could have been cancelled or the scheduled changed by the airline after you'd booked. Depending on when you booked the airport slots may not have been confirmed. No matter who you book flights with, including the airline, it's the customers responsibility to check their booking for changes. It's just common sense. Airline schedules change, so even if you don't check any other time at least check around a couple of days prior to departure, or when you check in online. You cannot rely on being notified. It's not unknown for people to have missed flights booked direct because they've not checked their bookings, or checked in online.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.