Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Magic Hotels
5 Posts
Really wouldnt advise the Excalibar,out of the way and not many people stay there in winter,very quiet then,Magic Rock ,close to the beach and more people staying there,lots more to do,you can always visit Excalibar for a day on the free bus that they lay on,and you will probably get the next bus back,we go in March every year and stay at the Magic Villa de Benidorm,travel on the free bus to the other hotels and when it stops at Excalibar the whole place looks deserted!!!,teenagers will be totally bored there at that time of year,dont go!!!.
Hi Crispy
just wondering how many times you have stayed at the Magic Villa De Benidorm and when the last time was
any advice greatly appreciated as me and my hubby and our 13 (almost 14) yr old will be staying there for half term week

Thanks in advance

Sandi
Stayed at Villa Benidorm 6 times over the last 8 years.Nice low rise hotel in the heart of the night life,not posh basic 3 star,but over the last couple of years food has improved a lot,better than some 4 stars in Benidorm we have stayed in.One bar you can smoke in and no smoking in the cabaret room,also no smoking in the first 4 floors of hotel.24 hour all inc,sandwiches etc in chilled cabinet ,and beer,spirits,soft drinks in optics,and coffee machine after midnight in cabaret room.Food is very good,evening entertainment is rubbish with Fernando,nice seating area outside to watch the world go by,not many hotels in Benidorm have this,It must be good ,we are going again in March,nice small and friendly,go to Crystal Park for lunch even more choice,but would not want to stay there,bars are big dark and dingy,but a nice restauraunt.
Thanks Crispy
some good info there
was worried maybe we wouldnt get the full benefit of amenities/all inclusive as we are going 'out of season' (Oct 28th for 1 week)
not bothered about the smoking as we are both ex smokers (but not mega anti smoking lol)
I'm guessing when we get there we will be given a map with the different 'Magic' Hotels on?
Anyways thanks again for the info - much appreciated

Sandi
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.