Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
My OH was a barman there for a while..... Its mainly German.. but has real branded spirits on all day until 1.00am.

Its a lovley hotel ..... In Nabq bay.. 30 mins by road from Naama. will ask him about kids stuff etc and report back.
Hi Perfume - Many thanks for the information
Hi anyone been here or got any info or websites about this place

cheers

gazz
there was a thread last week.

Its a german company who own it - but it is AI and has international branded sprits included. My fiance used to work there.

You might find a german site.
We've stayed at the Magic Life in December 2003.

It's a luxury all inclusive resort on extensive grounds. Main building with lobby, restaurant Nile and various bars. 2-storey high clusters with large rooms.
The resort has 5 restaurants: 1 buffet restaurant and 4 àla carte restaurants for which a reservation is obligatory. Dining at the àla carte restaurants is included in the price.
Furthermore various bars: at the pools, at the beach and in the main building (restaurants and bars all have an inside and outside sitting area). Egyptian cafe with waterpipes (free of charge).

Activities day round. Shows and live entertainment every night at the amphitheatre, indoor soundproof disco.
Health & fitness centre with sauna and hammam (free of charge), tennis, volleyball, basketball, mountain bikes, horseback riding (to be paid), diving centre (dives to be paid), etc.

Nice beach with sunbeds, umbrella's and windscreens. Thick fluffy towels free of charge.

In brief: this is a large resort (under Austrian management) with a very professional animation team, the best food we have ever had in a hotel and perfect service!

More info on http://www.magiclife.at
Magic Life Sharm El Sheikh.....
Hi
New to this site, in fact it is my first post. It was recommended by Briar. THANK YOU, very much it's great!
Now my question, has anyone stayed at this hotel, and if so,
what is it like?
What is it near?
Is the AI a good deal
It is our 30th wedding annerversary, so we want something nice.
Any info we would be VERY grateful.
Thanks
Thanks Briar,
appreciate you help.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.