Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Majorca tends to have so many resorts crammed with bars etc., that not many hotels are AI.
or at least, if they are, they tend to be off the beaten track.
It's a Spanish "thing" to go out in the evenings for a stroll, so there are loads of pavement cafes/bars etc. in the resorts

I am sure other members will come up with ideas for your holiday :)
cheers i just don't know which resort would suit us best we are a bit fed up with benidorm now haveing been there 18 times in the last 4and a half years we were in danger of getting on the mayors xmas card list
Hi, I have 2 teenage daughters and we love Palma Nova, we have been 7 times and we are going again next August. We also like good night life and late nights so I think Palma Nova would be ideal for you. There are plenty of bars in Palma Nova and Magaluf is a short walk away. We went to Alcudia this August and we also enjoyed it there.

Carol :cheers
If you are going a/i try the Hotel Delfin Verde, Alcudia We did last year and it was one of the best holidays we have had. The entertainment team are great. loads of choice for food and nice and clean.
teenages and children will love it
alcudia is a brilliant resort.i was there in april for a week and i am going back this year in july for 2 :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.