Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Hi eee

We came back from a brill holiday here just a few weeks ago, would go back again in a moment. You might find my hotel review useful. Someone else posted an enquiry about this hotel and I gave them some specific information, might be worth doing a search to see if you can find it - this was just 7-10 days ago.

If you have any other questions, just pm me, or post here.

Regards
Marina
the info is in the "tunisia first timer" thread.

Regards
Marina
Heading off this Sunday to Marhaba Salem in Sousse...........first time to Tunisia!! Anyone been recently to this hotel and can give me any tips. 2 adults and one 9 year old boy!!! Thanks very much, all advice appreciated!!
:D
I'm going to sister hotel Royal Salem ( believe same site) on following Wednesday... reviews here ( see link above) and on other sites seem good
we're going to the salem this sunday too, 2 adults & a 9 year old girl !!
Its also our first time to Tunisia but after searching this site we've picked up lots of advice and tips.
Where are you flying from ?
Doncaster Robin Hood Airport..................you??
newcastle (Only 3 more sleeps :shock: )
You never know........we might bump into each other!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.