Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi lisasauren and welcome to HT

I have asked for these apartments to be added to our Hotel Reviews.

Can I ask that you do not use phone style text, eg u instead of you and gr8 instead of great?

Some of our visually impaired memberes use Screen Readers that do not recognise this type of text.

Thanks.

luci :wave
hi lisa mar life located caria hospital
good apart clean basicly
15 minutes to beach walk
and go to town by bus 10 minutes only
HI

We stayed at these apts a few years ago they are loacted as prevosuly mentioned just up from the caria hospital, the pool is very small as is the bar area but we enjoyed our stay here none the less as long as you aren't staying in the 2 studios at the very top of the block as these are the only 2 in the apts that dont have Air con and we were very hot and one if them has a huge wall up around the balcony area, but theres plenty of bars ect round the apts for a drink etc and the front is only a short walk down the road past the hospital. There were some nice restaurant's close by as well although not sure if they are back up and running as some were closed a couple of years ago with Cousins, Yes Sir and the George and Dragon. Hope you enjoy !!

Geordie
Hi Lisalauren

Stayed at the Mar Life apartments a few years ago - clean but basic apartments in a good location as said previously by Caria Hospital with lots of bars/restaurants around. It was a bit too quiet for us (we went in May) as there was only me and my hubby and a couple of others staying there. The pool is set in a corner and it loses the sun in the afternoon. The apartments are nice enough though, did the job.

Hope this helps.

Kittimus :cheers
thanks for that guys! 5 weeks and we,ll be there :) x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.