Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
marmaris fc
4 Posts
Marmaris belediye spor play not far from the netsel marina, about 5 minute walk from the covered bazaar...the season has nearly finished and i still cant work out the complicated play off system..it looks like alanya will win div 2 and go in the play offs... heres a link http://www.angelfire.com/nj/sivritepe/0708/B.html
thank you chelsea boy
i have been going to go for 9 yrs lol
thanks ned
a couple of turkish mates from the old famous kitchen in icmeler took me to a match 3 years ago it was a bit of a experience they video you all the time and there is a fence all around the pitch and the changing room They got me in for a student not bad as i was 43 at the time only cost 2 quid if i remember i got a bet on the match at a bookies near the ground but got some bad advise of me pal and marmaris lost 2 0 then i found out he had backed the other team and he had shares in the bookies
a good afternoon out all the same
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.