Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
coaches run from marmaris to fethiye daily they run every half hour (approx)and take around three hours.there are shops at the back of marmaris tansas that will provide your ticket/timetable i dont think advanced booking is required.A ticket costs around 18 lire one way.if you come out of tansas turn left then take your first left you cant miss them.from fethiye to kalkan i cant help you sorry,we travelled from olu to kalkan in a car and it took an hour,it is a pretty straight run so a dolmus id estimate around 2 hours,hope this helps,i would advise you book a hotel for a couple of nights in kalkan it is a long journey,travel republic and hotels 4 u are reasonable and kalkan is only small(but bloody hilly)so wherever you are will be ok try to get to patara beach if you get the chance also.i dont know if there is a full service on a sunday so perhaps travelling on other days would be better
Buses from Fethiye to Kalkan are also very frequent, again, every half an hour I think and it should take around 2 hours. No advance booking necessary. If you hire a car from Marmaris, it is actually a pleasant drive to Kalkan and you can do it in much shorter time than it would take by bus.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.