Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Marmaris market
4 Posts
Hi Ashley
Marmaris market is on Thursdays and Icemeler on a Wednesday. I actually prefer Icemeler so if you haven't tried it, give it a go, loads of bargains!

Enjoy the rest of your holiday :)
Many Thanks!!

We were planning to visit Ichmeler one day so will make it Wednesday :-)

PS- For all those visiting Marmaris, I have been really pleasently suprised with the reduction in hassling this year. The banter is still there but I find it much more plesant than a few years ago.

Ashley x
Lil_ash_xxx wrote:
PS- For all those visiting Marmaris, I have been really pleasently suprised with the reduction in hassling this year. The banter is still there but I find it much more plesant than a few years ago.

I've experienced the same too in Icmeler and Marmaris. There's another thread running suggesting it has got worse because of the economic climate and increasing competition, but I was pleasantly surprised over the last couple of weeks that there seemed to be less hassle than normal. A polite 'no thanks' is normally all that is needed but some can be very persistant. There seemed to be far less of that this year.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.