Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
marmaris market
11 Posts
Hiya :wave
Does anyone know what day the market is on. Is it still a Thursday?

Maria :wink:
thanks for the help mike
maria i think the marmaris market is thursday still and icmeler market is on wednesday
Cheers for that! :glynis
Dont wanna be missing my well earned bargains!! Lol
Hi , Just back from Marmaris last friday and have to say I thought Icmeler market had more to offer than Marmaris, more watches, sunglasses and jewellery stalls, we went once to Marmaris market but twice to Icmeler.
i went to marmaris market in may and i thiught the prices were alot cheaper than icmeler market and the marmaris market is always too hot because its indoors
Hiya :D
Does Marmaris have a bazzar? Is this the market or something different.? i Remember going to an inside market years ago?

Maria
yes marmaris has a bazzar down near the marina,the market is now held indoors too xxx jan
HIya :D
Thanx for that Jan! I know the market is on a Thursday...? Is the bazarr open everday? :?

Maria
yes open every day ,,we found it to be deserted when we were there 3 weeks ago ,felt strange walking round somewere that is usually bustling,xxx jan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.