Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I've added this hotel to our review site. If anyone has stayed here please add your review by Clicking Here

Many thanks :tup

In the meantime there are some reviews HERE
Hi....We spent 4 days at the Medisun in May, prior to going on to Bitez for the rest of our stay in Turkey. In fact we wished we had made arrangements to spend the whole of our holiday there.

The rooms were large, with two beds - which could have been better, but not too bad - small fridge - plenty of hanging space for clothes. The bathroom was a little cramped as they have put baths in with a shower. it would have been better with just a shower.

The food was much better than we expected, as previous reports were not good. The soup was good - as it usually is in Turkey - fresh bread mmmmm.
Two or three hot dishes and loads of salads. Not to forget the desserts, they were very good.

The bar and pool area were good. No rushing to get a drink. The staff were exceptionally good. We found it to be really good value for money. We could only have bought 4 beers per day on what we paid for the AI.

The hotel is a short walk to the beach, but cannot comment on Yahsi as we didn't have enough time to get about very much.

Will be back next year. :sun2
Mikenmarn would you please write a review via the above link when you have the time? :cheers
Has anyone been to the Medisun Hotel Ortakent, booked one week all inclusive in Sept hotel has mixed reviews just wanted to know if they supply beach towels or if I should take my own, baggage allowance limited so don't want to take towels if not needed!
Thanks ;)
As far as I can remember they do not supply pool towels.
We went there last year,had a great time. Food a bit repetitive but at the price we paid was okay. They have a coffee machine at the bar and the coffee from it is amazing.

They don't supply towels.

Have a good one.

Marion :cheers
Hi :wave:

I have just booked this hotel for 2 weeks all inclusive in August / September.
I also have heard moxed reviews regarding this hotel. Especially the food.

I was just wondering what the cuisine was like at this hotel.
As i have been to all inclusive to Majorca, Ibiza, etc and we knew what to expect with the food choices.
I understand if you want British food then go to Benidorm, etc.

But as its our first trip to Turkey i have heard mixed opinions from people stating that the hotels cater mainly for the Turkish, i was hoping someone could enlighten me with what to expect.

Any help would be appreciated.

We are staying there in 6 weeks time. Will let you know when we arrive back
Thanks very much Marn.

I will look forward to your experiences.

Have a very good time :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.