Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Apologies all... I am looking for an apartment in Icmeler, so Melita's in Icmeler...!

If anyone knows of anywhere else close to the Golmar Beach please please shout up... :-)
ruth24s,

You may find members Hotel Reviews for the Melita Apartments, Icmeler useful.

Darren
Hello, I had a look at those but was wondering about something a little more recent... :cheers Thank you.
I know they are all dire reviews but quite old though... I truly cannot decide... :cheers
The reviews on Icmeleronline are quite good.
It seems new owners took over last year.
I know... Think I am going to give them a try. The replies have been informative and swift, but I just wary about deposit as I never handed on direct before... hope someone can answer my questions.
After reading this ruth not sure I would feel happy about sending them a substantial deposit by bank transfer . At least with CC you have the usual protection.
Hi,

Not sure how I would do the CC option though...
Hi Ruth,that seems an awfully high amount for a deposit.Have you looked at booking it through an agent.I've booked an apartment through Travel Republic and only paid just over £3o deposit for two weeks.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.