Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
the hotel were very good and emailed back promtly to say they had received our booking for 2 adults and 2 children but the room was a standard double room which would consist of 2 single beds,

I'm confused here. Why would a hotel accept a booking for 4 people when the room only consists of 2 single beds :que
me too!
does a triple room mean something different in this hotel; i took it to mean a room with 3 beds. then references to double rooms threw me completely.
it looks like they have booked 1 double room, so far, and they may be getting extra beds put in for a fee to be paid locally of €10 per bed per night.
ssems a very strange way to book this.
Does seem strange as a child over 12 in all hotels in all countries that we work with is classed as an adult so the booking should have been for 3 adults and a child

A triple room means exactly that 3 people not 4 so how was the booking accepted in the first place
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.