Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi

Has anyone been to these apartments in Icmeler recently? Just wondering what they charge for the air conditioning. Back from Corfu in July and it was extortionate. Hoping it's not too expensive .....

Thanks

jacki

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
Hi Jacki2u

I have stayed at these apartments 3 times now (trying somewhere new this year as we done diy holiday) but they are great apartments and the staff are always helpful. The rooms are clean and have what you would expect in a self catering apartment, I have met a few people there that have gone back here time and time again, so they must be doing something right :) You will have a great time at the apartments, they are a great base for getting round Icmeler and not too far from the beach either.

Happy holidays :)
Andrea
HI I returned from the Mitos two weeks ago and yes they do have A/C @ a cost of £75 for two weeks, we bought a floor fan from Tansa's it was 39TL and was well worth the money @ the time as it was very hot.
Mitos Apartments are in a fantastic location and I'm sure you will enjoy your holiday as the staff are lovely and very helpful.
Thanks. Did you buy the fan instead of the air con? And was it just as good?

Jacki
Hi Jacki2u I bought the fan because the air condition gives me a sore head and when you go out the electric goes off (key on fob that go's into the wall for electric) although we took the key off the fob and left electric on when going out, nothing was said although the maids had a habit of slipping the fob halve out the wall so electric went off, anyway I left the fan on at night in the bedroom and it was nice and cool when we went returned to apartment, the other thing about the air condition is that it is right above the sofa bed in the lounge so it meant you were lying under it when sleeping, something I was not happy at doing, friends who were with us had got the air condition before buying a fan also, said that the fan was better than the a/c and ended up not using the a/c.
Hope this makes sence to you and if not just ask and I will try and explain better
Hi Jacki

You might find that you dont need the air!!! by the time you go. We have stayed at the Mitos 3 times now last 2 weeks in Sept and have never bothered with it as the air!!!! is in the livingroom not the bedroom. Only time I felt I would have liked it was after showering but find just leaving the windows opened works for us.

We are going again next Thursday :tup

Lynn
Thanks Fin and Lynn. I'll definitely look at a fan instead of air con I think (that's if we need it at all). Might see you then Lynn where are you flying from and how long are you there for (take it you're at the Mitos again)?

Jacki
Hello... Can you only book the apartments through a tour operator or can you go direct? Does anybody know?

Thanks
Ruth
Mitos can only be booked through Direct Holiday's , easy to do on line
Hi Jacki

We fly out on Thursday evening arriving in the early hours on Friday from Edinburgh for 2 weeks :sun2 :cheers I think you will be able to recognise us. Look out for 2 (young) fifty somethings :rofl and my hubby is tall with dark skin
You cant miss him.

Enjoy your holiday

Lynn
Will look out for you Lynn. We come from Edinburgh but are flying from Glasgow on the Sunday. Can't wait. We're only there for a week - wish it was 2 :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.