Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Sorry no i cudn't even find them in this year's brochure :(
Im pretty sure that they dont have one. Nicely positioned apartments.

A.T.B. Geddy.
Hi there I am off to the Mitos apts in September and have looked at the reviews and previous posts on here and they look and sound fabulous. I was thinking about requesting a room overlooking the pool not sure whether this is a good idea or not or if I'd be better requesting a particular floor (I know ther are only 3) or just take a chance and see where I end up.
Thanks in advance - counting the months :D not coming quick enough!
Andrea
Andrea

I stayed in the Mitos last september we were in the room which had the sign above it overlooking the pool.

I thought it was okay but the pool did make some funny noises during the night that got a bit loud.

Lynn
Cheers for the help - but I have another question in the brochure it says or I seen it somewhere that the rooms have a hairdryer firstly is this correct and secondly if it is are they alright (are they any good)? I hope there is as this leaves a little more room for my purchases over there!!! Thanks in advance, Andrea
Andrea

No hairdryers also there were no plug sockets near a mirror in our room
We had plug sockets near our mirror, but the sockets were hidden behind the dressing table, you'll need to move a bit of furnature !!!!!! 2nd floor rooms facing the pool were best, rooms on the side had more noise comming from next door.

Hope this helps. Geddy.
Cheers for that at least I know for certain, and I don't mind having to move some furniture! Just wish I was off now and not having to wiat till September oh well just need to keep counting the weeks - hope you all have a great holiday too! :D
Andrea,

Just remembered something, dont break any glasses in room
Couple we met up with had to pay for one they broke as we were getting on the bus going home.

I really enjoyed my stay at the Mitos it was the first time selfcatering and I did enjoy having the extra room/space, but there was only me and hubby if there was a 3rd person it would be very cramped, also there was not much wardrobe space.

Lynn

2 weeks for us Icmeler here we come
Space not so bad as only me and my mum going, so should be fine and am going to try to take less with me as never wear it all anyway find something thats comfortable and wear it every other day :lol:

Cheers for info re breakage - will definately try not to break anything (or use plastic cup hehe)! They should tell you this before you go anywhere so at least you are prepared, was good as couple of years ago in the algarve we had to pay a deposit on arrival and if all was well when you left you got it back on last day - great when you have run out of money :?

Any other info will be more than welcome, been to Icmeler before but not at these apartments.

Roll on 22nd September!!!
Went to Icmeler in 2004 and spotted the Mitos whilst wandering, thought it looked lovely so booked. Went last July and it was superb, staff are very pleasant and the apartments and location are top rate.

Liked it so much we're off there again in two weeks, taking my parents, can't wait!
I have another couple of questions about the apartments. How much is the air conditioning? And when you look from the beach up the canal which side are the apartments on? (as I've been looking on google earth in which you can see Icmeler quite clearly although you have to search for marmaris and then move down to Icmeler, and just trying to work out where they are - well I need something to pass the time until September when I'll be there hehe :lol: ).

Thanks in advance
Andrea :D
Andrea

from the beach up they are on the right hand side.

dont know about air con though we were there end Sept last year and did'nt need it

When we visited Serdar in May he told us that the rooms have all been refurbished so they should be nice for your hols.

Lynn
Thanks Lynn,
Now I think I know where they are. Fab that they've been reburbished although from what I gather they were only done a couple of years ago, from the reviews on various sites they sound and look absolutely fab - counting the days now.

Well we are going late September into October so probably won't need air con either then, just nice to know its there if we need it. Didn't have any last year (1st time anywhere in August) to Corfu and the hear was unbearable which is why we going later this year to the fabulous Icmeler.

Andrea

PS This is my last question honest (well until I think of more :lol: ) -

Is there a toaster in these apartments? If not are they cheap enough to buy there or is it possible to stick a cheap one in my case and use there? I know to some this may seem a little odd - but I enjoy a wee slice before bed after a few cokes in the evening :roll:
Cheers in advance.
Hi Andrea

I am going 15-29th Sept might see you if you are there at that time

Lynn
Hi Lynn

We (mum and I) go out on 22nd from Glasgow.

So maybe see you there and thanks again for your help.

Andrea
hi!
a friend has asked me,to look and see if,they can book these apartments direct.
i have looked on a cople of sites,but they dont seem to be listed.
can anybody help? it is their 1st time,trying a d.i.y.
thanks in advance
tracy
Has anybody been to the mitos apartments in icmeler? I am going in september, first time to these apartments and Icmeler. Thanks
There are some reports jn Hotel reviews.. all who have been this year have given some good views/

Barbara
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.