France and Channel Hopping Discussion

Discussions regarding holidays and channel hopping in France.
Mobile Dongle's
7 Posts
So all you experienced French travellers, can nobody tell me whether you can buy mobile internet dongles in france? :que
Julian
Are you camping or staying in hotels?

Have stayed overnight France 6 times this years in 3 different hotels and all have offered free wi-fi. Can't be any help though if you are camping again. :que

Judith
If it is only to check your e mail once in a while, have a look at this web site http://www.free-hotspot.com/index.php?lang=en There may be a free hot spot near you.

John
Free WiFi in most McDonalds and their coffee is not too bad either!
Thank guys, Yes it is only for email and as i am camping i don't think the hotels would appreciate me asking for their security codes :rofl
julian01 wrote:
Thank guys, Yes it is only for email and as i am camping i don't think the hotels would appreciate me asking for their security codes :rofl

Camping Good
Check out the website for the campsite you are going to they may have free WiFi or you may have to pay anything up to €29 for a week last time we were over

We use Camping Cheques and are going to use ACSI next year their websites tell you which site have free or chargeable WiFi and also if the site has an internet cafe
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.