Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Frequentflyer21,

Welcome onboard :tup
Your flights, BHX-FUE-BHX (assuming ZB478/9) are operated by Airbus A321-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) including seat plans, seat pitches and aircraft photos. Seat pitch is 28" in economy as Sunaddict mentions with 16.25" seat width. Seating is personal preference. All seats offer the same basic facilities other than extra legroom seats that have additional seat pitch (34"). Apart from that, it's just where you prefer to sit onboard the aircraft.

Darren
Seat guru has the width on some as 16.25 (I think) maybe this is what frequentflyer21 means rather than pitch? This was my concern (see higher above post) as I have flown and had a problem on one of monarchs aircraft a few years ago.
Was just going refer frequentflyer21 to your answer to me Darren - Thanks
Thankyou for your replies! I've flown Ryanair and been ok no room to move around etc but hey. Just worried an even smaller seat! Although only an inch difference (I believe?) still panicking! I'm pregnant and have put on 7lb, think I've read too many horror stories on the net lol. Hope I don't have any problems I'd be mortified :S
Hi guys, also on seat guru it states 17.5" seat width? Does anyone know which is correct? I know it may vary by aircraft? :S thanks! X I appreciate your help! X
Frequentflyer21,

It's 16.25" on the A321.

Darren
daz,

can you tell me if there are IFE screens in the back of the seats on the A330-200 Mon 1484 - lgw - dalaman ? rows 1-7 ?

Just it does state there are on seat guru - but how old that is i dont know !!
Gregg
Gregg,

All the information is on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi guys,

Thanks for your prompt replies. :)
I do have one more question (sorryyyy!)

I know the first row of seats are 'narrower' due the the fixed seating with table/trays in arm rest etc. does this just apply to the first row? I've booked row 3 assuming this will be normal seating with the movable arm rests? I've just read so many horror stories about monarch re room etc and don't want tomake the problem worse booking the wrong seats!

Thank you in advance
Frequentflyer21,

It applies to all the exit and bulkhead rows where there isn't a seat in front, or too far in front. Row 3 are standard seats.

Darren
Hi all.

First time poster so please be gentle with me!

Flying out LGW-Sanford tomorrow on MON349.

I have just seen that todays LGW-Tobago service is showing as "delayed" with no estimated departure time. I know that this flight is operated by the same aircraft as our flight tomorrow (G-EOMA).

Does anyone have an idea how long todays delay is likely to be and also is it likely to knock on to our flight tomorrow.

Also, I really hope that it doesn't happen but what happens in the case of a mega delay with todays service? Do Monarch ever get in a replacement aircraft for forthcoming flights?

Thanks in advance for any help/advice.
DaveH1,

Welcome onboard :tup
You'll just have to see how it pans out as the delay could be technical or operational, I'm not sure yet. Bear in mind even if your flight is showing as delayed, you still need to check-in at the same time. Monarch do sometimes sub-charter to cover for delays, but it depends on the nature of the delay.

Darren
Thanks for the speedy response Darren, very much appreciated.

Thanks also for the advice re Check In.

Would be grateful if you would post an update later if you do get to hear anything.

Thanks again and regards.
DaveH1,

The Tobago flight should be departing at 1100, 1 hour 35 minutes behind schedule so a relatively minor delay. Some of the time may be made up inflight and on the turnaround so you should be ok or only have a minor delay tomrrow all being good.

Have a great holiday :cheers :sun2

Darren
Daz,

sorry to be a pain, the flight that we are on - mon 1484 gatwick to dalaman A330-200 ,can you tell me if seats 5 A has a window or is like inbetween windows - as my mother of 70 like to be by a window,

cheers
gregg
Darren is away on holiday at the moment for a few days.
Can anyone tell me if Monarch have set check-in times at Manchester or can you use any
Monarch desk at anytime?

Thanks
i am flying on tuesday to dalaman with Monarch do they show any movies onboard and do they sell food can anyone help as we have never flown before

Thanks

Tracey
Monarch no longer have IFE on their short haul flights apparently. They do offer food for sale on their flights though.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.