Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
4 minutes that took you Darren! What kept you??? :rofl

Thanks for that info. Hope you have a great hol in Turkey.

Cheers
Bridd
Hi all, am flying on mon 1548 (back on 1549) to JSI from LGW on 4th of September. What aircraft can I expect?

Ta in advance
flirtram,

You can expect a Monarch Airlines Boeing 757-200. Seating will be 3-3 throughout the cabin.

More information can be found on the What Aircraft Guide
Flight no 3538 Monarch could you please inform me what IFE will be on that flight. Also I have purchased extra leg room seats and informed the woman that I am doing this on the pretence I sit at the front where the seating plan is 2-3-2. She stated she had done so but she could not allocate a specific seat number. I have read on previous thread that I could do this but not guarantee a seat at the front. She did state that she had marked 2 seats out at the front, would this still mean that I would have to arrive extra early at the airport to guarantee such seats?

Thanks in advance

Kazee x
Kazee,

When are you flying? Partyboy has posted the current IFE on page 54, but it will change if you're flying after the end of this month. The September / October listing hasn't been released yet. There are no guarantees with seating allocation as they are confirmed at check-in. If you arrive early, you may have the oportunity to get the ones you want as they aren't pre-allocated.

Darren
Hi, just found this intriguing picture on jetphotos.net - http://jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6442759&nseq=0 I never knew Monarch operated to TFN?
nickappel,

They Will Be A Monarch Charter That Is Operated Regulaly Throught The Winter (October to April)

The Aircraft Seen In The Photo Would Have Been Operating From Gatwick. Also Flights Operated From Manchester And Birmingham

Gower
Hi GowerL7,

It would be really handy for us to be able to fly direct from Manchester to Tenerife North as it would make it much easier to then make internal flight connections for getting to La Gomera but I can find no details about such flights with Monarch. Can you point me in the right direction for getting more info on such flights? Everytime I try and and find flights to TFN only indirect flights are coming up.

Thanks in anticipation,

SM
SMa,

I don't think they're flying in to Tenerife North now, they dropped it.

Darren
depending WHEN you wish to travel the following go to teneriffe north or south [not nesasaraly both] from MAN

British midland
eazy jet
Monarch
thomson fly
thos cook

you could try flightline ticket sales

wizard
Monarch don't operate regular flights to TFN. I remember that one, it was a one off charter routing Gatwick-Manchester-Tenerife North-Gatwick-Manchester. Not sure exactly why it was there, although I do recall Manchester City had a training camp in Tenerife at some point over the Winter, could have been something to do with that.

There are currently no regular flights from the UK to TFN. Thomsonfly operated there in Winter 07/08 but dropped it in favour of another flight to TFS.
There are currently no regular flights from the UK to TFN

That's what I thought - whenever I try for one, the only flights that come up are via Madrid. Looks like the best option is still a direct flight into TFS and then the ferry from Los Christianos. At least Olsen lines have now taken over the old Garajonay route to Valle Gran Rey - right down to buying the actual ferries and simply re-painting them in their own livery from the look of the photos on their website!

SM
Hi

Can anyone tell me what the aircraft will be for ZB698 MAN>MAHON 30th Aug 7.25am

justinexyz,

MAN-MAH-MAN (ZB698/9) are operated by an Airbus A320-200 normally.

Darren
HI Darren

Is that any different to the one we had last year (A321-231) that was a charter flight.

Thanks for the quick reply :cheers

Justine
justinexyz,

No difference really, just slightly smaller.

Darren
I am flying MON5238 to Luxor on 5th October, which aircraft will be used?
TIA
slohcin
slohcin,

Welcome onboard :tup
LGW-LXR-LGW (MON5238/9) are operated by a Boeing 767-31K/ER (G-DIMB). You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.