Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
There's a Mozzarella in Dobrich (tried it once & was not at all impressed) but I haven't noticed one in Varna.

Baldur

<Edit> Just found the website for the Sofia & Varna branches, its address is 1 Nezavisimost Square. There's an online menu but no prices.
many thanks just cant open the menu dont know what Im doing wrong
just cant open the menu dont know what Im doing wrong

Works for me in both Internet Explorer & Firefox - it's a Javascript pop-up window, so won't work if you don't have the Java runtime environment installed (you can install it from here if necessary).

Clicking the bottom right (as you look at it) of the menu opens it & turns pages.

Baldur
It's right next to KFC across from the cathedral, we ate in it last year and i thought the food was very nice, good for a couple on a romantic date, all candles and crisp white table cloths etc. only problem was we were in early evening and were the only customers, which felt a bit uncomfortable with the waiters out numbering us by about three to one, but all in all it was a nice place, with a good menu, if a bit expensive(by Bulgarian standards)
John S.
Hi John,

It's right next to KFC

That would explain why I'd never noticed it - I totally ignore places such as KFC & McDonalds. :yikes

The Dobrich one is located near the Oblast (regional administration) offices in Nezavisimost Street. It may not be part of the same group, as I certainly wouldn't describe the food as anything more than vaguely reasonable - in a sort of synthetic Bulgaro-Italian way.

Baldur
roughly how much is an average meal wouldnt like to give my partner a heart attack
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.