Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Rob,

There is a possibility the name of your apts could have been changed! It took me six months here to find Club Happy Days, as they were formerly called Club Oyem and Serba6 previously, good luck hope you find them.

wgipk.
It still makes me giggle "Club Happy Days". One of the worst hotels in existance. Alcatraz would of been more appropriate a name.
These apts were fine to me! We only used them for a base, somewhere to put your head down at night! If you get them cheap enough why complain?

wgipk.
Long Story, Cost had nothing to do with it, had a terrible time there last october, never will I go again. Perhaps you just went when better staff/guests were present.
I agree with you Phil we renamed "Club Happy Days". ........... "Club UNHappy Days

Rob i have never stayed at the Name but they have some good reviews here...

Name Apartments
hi our friends stayed at these appartments and we went to see them most days its in a great position for the market and has a lovely swiming pool i didnt like there appartment as it was an attic room but after a few days they loved it as it was very private and had 2 balconys which kept the place cool we were in the amutalan area but found it easy enough to meet up with each other every night
hiya!i stayed at name apts last july with my family and we enjoyed it!they are next to the thursday market. in fact when i stayed there to work,i was pally with the receptionist rose (Gul) and used to go to name apts to visit her, yes the staff did not have great english but were so helpful and pleasant and gul made such an effort and was so hospitable and lovely!i thought they were in a good location and i would stay there again!have a fab hol!take care xxx
many thanks for your replies, fist time to turkey, looking forward to it, leave on 16th june for 2 weeks.
aww no problem!hope you hav a fab time,im sure you will!im dying to go back lol but dunno when i will as my hubby is doing his national service over there grrr!when youre at name apts, do me a favour, if Gul-Rose is still there, the receptionist tell her ashley from scotland says hi pretty please!cheers and take care :D xxx
philmarcus

I was there last october too when the storm hit Marmaris and rain was flooding through the roof and the staff were no where to be seen !!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.