Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Not sure if I'm allowed to post a link here?

If you would like to post the link it should be fine :tup

Graham
Cool, thanks Graham

http://goatourism.gov.in/Shack2011-12.pdf

Scroll down to page 4 and it gives you the numbers
Has the RITZ (next to GREGS) got a licence does anyone know?

Many thanks
Love the Avatar, Lin!!! Looks like me when i've had a few honeybees!!! :rofl
Love the Avatar, Lin!!! Looks like me when i've had a few honeybees!!!

it had me in stitches too paula :rofl i had to do a double take :D
chilly
Had a walk down to beach today at Candolim,.all the shacks that got licences were measured yesterday and can all start building as from this morning,
[SAT] and most of them have been hard at it all day doing just that,,I would say most will be up and running in a week and just need the finishing touches :tup :tup
I did the same Split but a little later than you i guess :really many of the shack frames were up but i couldnt get my bearings on where to come up to main road as no names or anything, till i recognised someone... i did ask at petes and they said about 15 days...it was unbearably hot esp with no where to stop for a drink!!! :(

chilly
Thanks Paula and Chilly, I knew i had seen those moves somewhere :rofl
Club 21, candolim has licence, and are starting to build,
Lin
Chilly ,Petes was lucky to get one licence this year he normally has 2 shacks next door to each other,but just the one shack this time .
Lin those were the moves you did on your Hen night i remember it well on the tables in the cactus.
Sorry :offtop be careful sleeps I have photos of you in snorkels, flippers and a BIKINI :yikes :yikes and Im not afraid to use them,
Lin
Your so cruel,i thought you was my friend...
:cheers I am sleeps :cheers Bulldog shack, Candolim has a licence.
Lin
Petes shack candolim has licence and will be running in about 15 days the structure is up
:tup
chilly
Come on folks there has to be more shacks than this .up and running more names please .....colleen .....
will try and take a walk down the beach tomorrow Colleen... which one are you after knowing about and where abouts is it?? :tup
chilly x
Collen, Nearly all the shacks are at the same stage and built and most will be open by this weekend in Candolim,some are already open.Not many have put there name boards up yet so difficult to know what shacks are what.Its looking good. with very little of the river Princess showing now also. :wave:
The shining Star has a licence ,but this year is in a different place ,its near the bottom of Tito,s lane
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.