DIY Holidays

Discussion relating to DIY holidays
You should be OK with just first and last names, though usually you have to put in the last name first then on the next line the first name. I sometimes just put the middle initial though I don't usually bother .
Just make sure you don't make any spelling mistakes and take it slowly. Which airline are you trying to book with?
  • Edited by Judith 2008-03-18 17:46:19
thanx judith
it`s sorted and booked. it`s with flythomascook. they said i didn`t need to put middle names in...i can`t believe i`ve just booked our holiday myself....i`m still shaking

sharon
Well done sharon , the first of many :hols . I bet you still cant believe youve just done that can you. the first time you do it is nerve racking , I remember my head spinning .

I only ever give first and surname
i can remember my first d.i.y it was to the noelia sur in tenerife 4yrs ago and I couldn,t believe the price,it worked out £270 each and the tour operators were charging £420 each. after that there was no stopping me,we are retired now and I reckon I save enough for 2 extra holidays a year.

jeanie :tup
Well done Sharon
I almost always book DIY but as I get older I get more forgetfull and I now find myself checking everything a dozen times before I press the final enter button.
thanx everyone
it was very nerve wracking.. i was shaking all day...it was very easy to do it.BUT it`s not until August so i don`t know if i`ve made any mistakes until then!!!! :really
booked the flights, booked the hotel, booked the transfers and got the insurance sorted so i think everything is ok!!!

sharon
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.