Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Nappies!
26 Posts
Did you know you can put a luggage label on a full pack of nappies and send them like that instead of taking up room in the suitcase with some airlines.....i am going with FC and they still take the weight off my allowance but it still saves space but i think some airlines let you take them extra for an infant you just need to check with your airline.

Vicky

Just make sure you get to the carousel quick so no one pinches them........there are some unsavoury people that would, i plan on putting our name on ours in big black marker pen!!!!
hi all,

I have raised 2 children here ( now 8 and 12 ) in Turkey and have bought all of these products. I would not travel lugging diapers around only those enough for that day in a diaper bag. You can by everything now in Turkey whereas 10 years ago not all these products were available. The costs of these products are now cheaper than they were years before. But one makes due. Bye the way, I have lived here almost 10 years and my son was born in Turkey.
I know I've said this before, but my daughter spent 2 whole summers in Turkey when she was a baby and in nappies. I bought Prima nappies in the Turkish supermarkets (Gima, Migros, Tansas) and found them to the same quality as Pampers (because thats what they are, the brand name is Prima in Turkey, but the rest of the packaging is the same as Pampers, except in Turkish).

There are some horrible generic brand nappies you can buy everywhere, including the UK and Turkey. Prima are fine in my opinion.

Elaine
vicky why dont you mark used on them ,i dont think they will go missing then. :D :twisted:
We have just returned from Turkey, we took huggies with us for night use and got nappies from the Migros for use in the day time and had no problems at all.
The Turkish nappies were fine and as Elaine states above you can buy the Turkish version of pampers, but we found the Turish nappys were fine.
I hope this helps.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.