Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
new apartments
20 Posts
We booked about a month ago on http://www.thomson.co.uk. We got a great deal although I notice the prices have gone up a bit now. We were £1009 for 2 weeks self catering for family of four. Couldnt believe our luck. :):)
Sorry typed that in a rush on my lunch break. Its 7th July we go from Glasgow 2 weeks 2 adults and 2 teenagers £1009. We booked it quickly before they changed their mind :lol: I think its a bit more now though. Our friends got the same fortnight with their one child for £750 :):)
were roughly would the new Club Aida apartments be situated on the Marmaris map ? We have booked for august 2008. :)
Hi
They are near No 172.
Hi Everyone, my family and our friends have booked into the Club Aida Apartments for the 17th July next year for 2 weeks, can't wait !!
Hiya
Yes it is a nice area. We are going on 7th July for 2 weeks. :)
We are going back to Club Alize next week :):) It is just across the road from where Club Aida is being built. It is only about 10 mins walk from the beach. There are lots of good restaurants round about too.
Yes nice area,we seen them being built this summer,we always stay at Club Likya close by,and there are some good restaurants,also Migros supermarket and Aquadream Waterpark minutes away,No 3 dolmus.
Are there plenty of bars nearby that cater for families, and is there also plenty places to eat for fussy kids.
Sarahs funpub,Elvis restaurant,Apex,Cinders,and also Cousins where we ate a lot,friendly staff,and good food,most have pool tables and large screen tv,a few small supermarkets,one I know of 24hr,and shops,also Sandras takeaway,english chippy,lovely,every cooked to order.
what time do the buses stop running from airport to titanic beach resort.
Or if you have any better way of travelling please let me know and how much will it cost.
What currency is best to take with us????????????????
hi all, has anyone seen the club aida building and what stage its at? we have booked 17th july 2008 two adults two kids so hoping it will be finished and complete :oops: . we havent been to turkey before any advice would be great :D ... also we got a better deal booking at thomas cook than at thompson even though were traveling with thompson (strange eh)
Hi
We saw the Club Aida in July and it seemed to be quite well on from what I remember but we are going back this week so will definitely be checking it out as staying there next July. Will let you know when I come home.
Thanks MYS123,
it would be great if you can check it out and let us all know how its looking... I dont mean to sound cheeky but just wandered if you could take a picture or two as it would be great to see what it really looks like. Seems a little strange booking a holiday from a computer generated image but the description sounds perfect for my family and i so we took a gamble. just wish i could find more info about it.
dont worry mate when we first booked club alize we to only had computer generated pictures but it turned out to be fab . like i said i've had a look at the aida and you've got no worries its going to be great
No problem I will take a few photos when Im there as Im going to Club Alize which is just across the road!! :):)
Alryt bbig :tup we are going to club aida on the 4th of august flying from manchester so might see you there.. do you know were we can get the picz for the hotel from? :)
I think there is another thread running at the same time as this one about the aida apartments.

Bluepeterno1
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.